Thursday, December 20, 2018

Did you receive my previous email?

Hi again,

Just thought I'd bump this to the top of your inbox and make sure you received my previous email about the useful resource for your visitors on SpineUniverse.com?

In case you missed it, here is the page I think you may want to consider linking to from your site: Here's the page I think they would make a great addition to: http://fitnesschoice.blogspot.com/2012/12/.

SpineUniverse.com is committed to providing the highest quality spine health information and I'm sure including this link will provide your readers with valuable insights into managing lower back pain.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Warmly,
David

David Stevenson
PR Coordinator
SpineUniverse



Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
SpineUniverse, 7 N Willow St, Ste. 7A, Montclair NJ, 07042, United States