Friday, December 14, 2018

Hope this is helpful!

Hi there,

My name is David and I just came across your site. You have some great content related to lower back pain on this page: http://fitnesschoice.blogspot.com/2012/12/ and I think I may have some resources which could be of use to you.

I work with SpineUniverse.com, a leader in patient and healthcare professional education with a long legacy of providing the highest quality information on a slew of spine-related health issues.

We recently updated our in-depth, peer-reviewed overview of lower back pain that features a full patient guide, as well as an animation video and information on a variety of treatment options. I'm sure that our article would be of great value to your readers. Would you consider linking to it from your page I mentioned?

Here's the link: https://www.spineuniverse.com/conditions/low-back-pain

Have a great rest of your week and let me know if I can provide you with any more information.

Best regards,
David

David Stevenson
PR Coordinator
SpineUniverse



Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
SpineUniverse, 7 N Willow St, Ste. 7A, Montclair NJ, 07042, United States